Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A little about me...

About a year ago my wife of almost 10 years, who was my best friend and soul mate, passed away from breast cancer at the young age of 35.  While I've spent the last year coming to grips with this, one of the things that I am grateful for is that although our life together was cut short, I can honestly say that I have no regrets about how we lived our life.  I have already checked many things off my bucket list, because we lived every day to the fullest and made sure that we got out there and really experienced life.  So it is with that same sense of adventure that I now embark on this new chapter in my life.  I can't say it has been easy, but I've gotten this far, and I'm determined to continue to live my life to the fullest because the one thing I've learned through all this is that we never know how much time we have, so seize not just the day but every minute of the day.



I have no idea if anyone will read this, but if you are...thanks first of all.  Second of all, have patience w/ me because this is all new to me.  I have no idea what I will post here, but I promise the posts won't be all deep and meaningful.  Actually they will probably border on the ridiculous, but stay with me, I have flashes of brilliance every once in a decade or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment