Saturday, March 2, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

What are your pet peeves?

This could be a seriously long list!  Anyone who knows me would probably agree that I'm not, shall we say, the most patient person.  There are dozens of little things that annoy me, but I always (try to) keep in mind that they are little things and not worth getting upset over.  That being said however, these are a few of the little things in life that piss me off!




  • People who drive under the speed limit
  • Rude people
  • People who invade my personal space
  • Loud talkers in public
  • Parents who can't control their kids
  • Bad tattoos on people
  • Folding laundry (I HATE doing this)
  • People who don't pay attention while driving
  • Snobby people who think the world owes them something
  • Guys with their pants hanging off their ass
  • Fat, lazy, arrogant, and rude police officers who think they are the shit
  • Running out of something
  • People who order coffee for the whole office in the drive-thru lane at Starbuck's
  • Having to explain myself over and over because the person I'm talking to is too stupid to understand
  • Traffic
  • Walking into a spiderweb with my face
  • People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom
  • When every preset radio station on my car stereo has a commercial at the same time
  • Guys in skinny jeans
  • People who leave their dog in the car on a hot day and think it's ok because the "windows are down" 2 inches
Believe me the list goes on, but that's all that came to mind, but I'm sure I'll add to this list as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment