Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The 30 Day Blog Challenge

When I first started this blog, one of the things that I struggled with (and continue to) is figuring out what to blog about.  I've had some suggestions from my girlfriend, hence the posts I've actually came up with, but then I came across a 30 day blog challenge.  Actually I came across a ton of them, and I found several that seemed interesting, so I decided "what the hell."  Problem was I found several that had some great blog ideas, so I created my own list and picked the ones that I knew were applicable to me and I knew would foster an interesting (sort of ) post. Now I'm sure this will take more than 30 days, because sometimes I just don't feel like sitting in front of my computer, but here is the list.


Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself.
Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.
Day 3: What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?
Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could.
Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?
Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
Day 7: A photo that makes you happy?
Day 8: A photo that makes you sad?
Day 9: What defines you?
Day 10: Describe something you are proud of.
Day 11: What are your pet peeves?
Day 12: Favorite band and why?
Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Day 16: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
Day 17: What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
Day 18: Someone or something you couldn't live without?
Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Day 20: Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
Day 21: If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be and what would be the first thing you did with it?
Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
Day 23: Something you wish you hadn't done in life?
Day 24: Describe your first job.
Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
Day 26: Have you ever considered giving up on life, if so why?
Day 27: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days?
Day 28: Something you wish you had done in life?
Day 29: What were your three favorite toys/games as a child?
Day 30: List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment